- Better wind resistance (the sail does not tear and does not cause bumps at the anchor points)
- This prevents pockets of standing water from forming (waterproof sails)
- This reduces the risk of tearing
- Increased longevity of sailing and anchoring points
- More aesthetic result
- This reduces the risk of soiling the fabric
- Better water flow (if they are tight, even the shading sails drain a little water!)
Very robust, the shading sails and turnbuckle have been specially designed to withstand very high voltages. We are aware that our turnbuckle are not the most affordable but they have been specifically designed to provide a long-lasting and effective voltage, unlike competing products.