The 3-man tent is pitched with three pole arches and has entrances with vestibules on both sides. As a result, it offers plenty of storage space. The inner tent – also accessible from two sides – is very comfortable even for tall people, with a length of 2.40 meters.
The outer tent is made of highly tear-resistant, 5-ply silicone-coated nylon 6.6 ripstop fabric with 20-denier fiber thickness. The inner tent is made of lightweight, air-permeable nylon ripstop fabric and the tent floor made of PU-coated nylon has 10,000 mm water column and protects reliably against moisture from below. Thus, the tent offers the necessary robustness for a wide range of applications at a low overall weight.
The tunnel tent can be set up easily and quickly, as the inner and outer tent are connected. When dismantling the tent in the rain, however, the inner tent can be unhooked and stowed away dry. The next time the tent is set up, the outer tent is then erected first, then the dry inner tent is clipped.
- Tunnel tent with three poles
- Outer and inner tent can be entered from both sides
- Two air vents in the outer tent
- Reflecting guy line
- Practical storage loop for guy lines
- Reinforced tension points with webbing loops
- Four storage bags in the interior
- Clothes line in the inner tent
- Includes storage bags for tent and poles
- Ultra Light poles
- Tent entrance can be rolled up
- Two vestibules with front entrance
- Extra long inner tent (240cm) for more lying comfort