SBF SHADE NET is manufactured using virgin High Density Polyethylene, the best UV stabilizers and high quality refined pigments with high light-fastness properties, which provide excellent fade-resistant and strength properties for the individual yarns in the shade netting.
The SBF SHADE NET range of fabrics have their own unique lock-stitch knit patterns and are heat set for additional dimensional stability using a hot air stentering process, which is the most effective heat setting process available for shade netting products.
SBF SHADE NET fabrics are used for tension structures, shade sails and many other interesting and creative shade structures and combine the benefits of privacy, sun, wind and hail protection and enhance the appearance of outdoor surroundings.
- Carports, umbrellas, shade houses, pool decks, privacy fencing/screens, braai/barbecue areas, children’s playground shades, caravan and mobile home.
- Athletic events, shades for golf practice ranges, boat covers, swimming pool covers.
- Livestock and pet shelters, aviaries, plant protection, farm implements, trailer tarpaulins.
- Shade for restaurants, industrial and building sites, bus stops.
- Carwash bays, valet parking, industrial and commercial car lots.