- Width: 1.8m
- Length: 50m per roll
- Weight: 400gsm/ 500gsm
- Colours: olive green, sand, brown, dove grey, charcoal, navy & black
Ripstop Canvas UV stabilized feature makes it a perfect fabric of choice for use on products like tents and covers for exterior aesthetics. Although it is labelled heavy-duty the fabric is lightweight but strong.
- Manufactured in South Africa
- UV Resistant
- Fungal Resistant
- Available in a variety of colours
- Priced & Sold Per Meter or Per Rolls
- The cool thing about this fabric is it wipes clean real easy
- Ripstop is tough, durable and is ideal for use in heavy-duty applications such as vehicle covers, industrial tarpaulins, heavy-duty camping tents, reusable shopping bags, safari duffle bags and outdoor curtains/blinds.
Ripstop can be made from nylon-cotton blends (NyCo) or polyester-cotton (PolyCo) fabric. Because of its resistance to tearing and ability to withstand the elements, ripstop is a preferred material for outside use as well as military clothing.