It reduces temperature up to 15 degrees, provides 75% more shade
- Provides shade, privacy and wind screen; Will not fade, shrink, mold or mildew
- Ideal for arbors, patios, play areas and pet enclosures
- Easy to install; Long-lasting; Cleans easily with a garden hose
- Allows heat to escape; Reduces temperatures up to 15 degrees
- Shade fabric available in multiple colors and sizes
SBF INTERIORS LIMITED AND OUTDOOR SOLUTIONS LIMITED Sun Screen Fabric helps you keep your cool when temperatures soar. Sun Screen Fabric is a versatile solution for all who want to enjoy the outdoors without risking too much sun and heat. The innovative, breathable fabric allows heat to escape while cooling the area, reducing temperatures up to 15 degrees. Enhance privacy as you create shade just about anywhere. Ideal for patios, play areas and pet enclosures.
Fabric is available in multiple colors and a variety of sizes.
SBF INTERIORS LIMITED AND OUTDOOR SOLUTIONS LIMITED manufactures and distributes over 200 products to top lawn and garden retailers all over Kenya. Our product lines include landscape fabrics, shade fabrics, fertilizers, tree care products, landscape edging, sun screen fabrics, netting, fencing and garden staples.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Question: Can this fabric be successful as patio curtains, on a rod, to be gathered aside when not needed for shade?Answer: I’m putting grommets on mine so they can attach to rings (like shower curtains).
- Question: Does this fabric come in a roll so I avoid creases?Answer: Yes it also comes in rolls, and yes there are creases. But from the sun and heat, they iron themselves out. I have used these for years and they work and look great!
- Question: Can you see through this fabric?Answer: To some degree. But it blocks out a lot of the light and creates shade. If I had to guess, I’d say it blocka about 75% of the light.
- Question: Can you cut it in halfAnswer: You can cut it into whatever shape you want. I have used it on a hoop Greenhouse, and I have had to cut it in different sizes to fit.
- Question: What is the expected lifespan of this material?Answer: 8-10 years
- Question: How do you get the wrinkles out of the fabric?Answer: Stretching it tight should help…or a mildly warm iron may work. Remember, the product is some sort of “plastic” and high heat might damage it or worse stick it to your iron, thereby ruining it. A low setting for nylon or other petroleum based products MIGHT help removing the wrinkles.
- Question: is this easy to useAnswer: Very easy to set up with their included tacks.
- Question: Does this help to eliminate dust on a patio or screen porchAnswer: It can keep debris, like leaves and such, off your patio but not dust. It is a mesh-like material that air can pass through, therefore dust can also pass through.